Ariana Lightningstorm is a lipsologist in Maryland.
This means she reads lip prints at Lipmessages.com. A couple years ago, she kindly translated my kisses for a quick reading so I could share it on my blog.
Here is what Ariana had to say about my lip prints:
1. The shape is a triangle which says that you help others to succeed.
This is seen with coaches, teachers, counselors, HR people etc. I.e. those who help others to succeed – someone who recognizes others’ skills and abilities and helps them to recognize those abilities in themselves. (Blogger's Note: I have since helped others learn to read tea leaves with tea leaf reading parties, and offer Creative Mentorship Readings)
2. The fuller upper lip shows a good listener.
3. Thinner lower lip indicates being focused on getting things done (making sure you have things balanced out – like the budget… sometimes being good at numbers – mostly being good at the details).
4. There’s an indication of being a “foodie” meaning that you care about the quality of what you eat and also that you have a romantic side.
5. Seeds of change – you have an idea, thought, project that has been put on the “back burner” and it will make a difference in the world. This may be your current reading work. Good thing! So, what I usually say is “Seeds of Change – Just do it!”
Finally, you have had such a hard time making a strong imprint because you seriously need a break. You have ghost lip prints… (Blogger's Note: That may be true, but I have been pretty meek! Even today, I can find it hard to stand up for myself ... <Danger! Danger! Weakness Revealed!>)
Here’s what I recommend…
1. Get away for a minimum of 3 days (takes 3 days for the brain to go from work mode to rest mode). Do this on your own (’cause if you go with others you’ll do what they want to do). You can’t bring work (because it wouldn’t be rest if you do) and definitely do this soon!
That’s a quick take on your lip prints.
Do you know what your lip prints look like?
Are yours similar?
Tell me about any time that smooching and intuition went hand-in-hand for you ...
Visit this space on Feb 16 for a blog that will help assure you that tarot isn't as complicated to learn as you may think.
-- Please like and share any posts you appreciate.
For more info, sign up for my newsletter.
Thanks for the read.
Tabitha Dial is a tarot, tea leaf reader, and creative mentor in Lexington, Kentucky. She facilitates theCreate your Fate (Tarot and more) Meetup and teaches seminars at the Mystical Paranormal Fair once a month. Her poetry has appeared in articles on SpiralNature.com, in "Arcana: The Tarot Poetry Anthology", and in "Tarot in Culture" Volume Two.